CES 2018 – NIKON Robots, Canon SUCKS and I may buy a SONY A9!!!
I had a blast at CES 2018. I checked out the new Nikon 180-400mm and even had a ride in a self driving car. These are all the things I got up to.
- Hands on with the Nikon Nikon 180-400mm review.
- Shooting dancers with the Sony A9 focussing system, its AMAZING.
- Canon created the most boring event space at CES
- Polaroid was fun awesome and the OneStep 2 is a definite buy.
- LG TV’s are incredible. – Samsung Wall looks great but I wasn’t allowed to film, weird.
- Nikon had robots…. they were amazing.
- TVs that actually look like photo frames. Thank you Frame TV
- Lots of techie cars. but they had a Jeep Wrangler 2018 so that made me happy.
Check out the latest Polaroid cameras here This video walked you through all the features on the Polaroid OneStep 2 camera and shows you how to use a polaroid camera. I even show you haw to take a polaroid double exposure. There are a lot of pointers in this video...read more
1 - Auto tone in Lightroom The auto tone section of Lightroom gives you are really great start to your editing process in Lightroom. You don't have to accept the results, just reset after but use it as a guide. 2 - Angle tool in the Lightroom Inside the top tool...read more
Choosing the best camera backpack for your needs can be pretty difficult. This travel camera bag review takes a dive into the world of modular camera bags. Ed Gregory takes a look at the Bagsmart modular camera backpack and all its accessories.Buy it on their...read more