CES 2018 – NIKON Robots, Canon SUCKS and I may buy a SONY A9!!!
I had a blast at CES 2018. I checked out the new Nikon 180-400mm and even had a ride in a self driving car. These are all the things I got up to.
- Hands on with the Nikon Nikon 180-400mm review.
- Shooting dancers with the Sony A9 focussing system, its AMAZING.
- Canon created the most boring event space at CES
- Polaroid was fun awesome and the OneStep 2 is a definite buy.
- LG TV’s are incredible. – Samsung Wall looks great but I wasn’t allowed to film, weird.
- Nikon had robots…. they were amazing.
- TVs that actually look like photo frames. Thank you Frame TV
- Lots of techie cars. but they had a Jeep Wrangler 2018 so that made me happy.
If your photos look different when printed, viewed online or on your computer? Here's why, the monitor you are editing on probably is calibrated. Every company, screen, age, editing ambient lighting will give different results to your monitor color. This is why we...read more
In this photoshop tutorial for beginners we take a look at photoshop selection techniques and more specifically the photoshop magic wand and photoshop quick selection tools. How to Quickly Select Images - Cut Out Detailed Images in Photoshop can be really easy if you...read more
In this photoshop tutorial for beginners we will learn how to make selections with lasso tool and magnetic lasso tool in photoshop. Learn how to cut items out in any photo. This is a complete lesson teaching you the basics of photoshop. Perfect for photoshop beginners...read more